SHOCKING! Honest Confessions By Our Bollywood Stars That Will Make You Go WTF!

Salman Khan - "I am a virgin, I will save myself for the one I get married to"


2


Aamir Khan - "Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump in to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog"


3


Ranbir Kapoor - "Yes, I have cheated on someone"


4

Sidharth Malhotra - "Kissing Alia was boring, I will enjoy kissing Deepika Padukone"

5

"If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it." - Shahid Kapoor


6

Sonam Kapoor - "I don’t have the body for bikini. I don’t look like Bipasha or Deepika Padukone or Anushka Sharma. I am not thin. I have a big bum, big arms, I have cellulite"


7


Alia Bhatt - "I am scared of darkness, I sleep with my lights on and whenever I travel, I am always nervous, I don’t like flying"


8

Shah Rukh Khan - "I don’t know how to make friends and keep them, I couldn’t always tell people that I love them"


9


Hrithik Roshan - "Stammering made my childhood hell"


10


Vidya Balan - "Yes, I paid bribe for my new house"

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment